IVI's 5th Bake (HP dv2700t Part 2)

IVIYTH0S

I think Nvidia just senses that you don't like them IVI.  Much like cats know I don't like them.

Haha also how many people dont realise that ivy is really mythos?

Most I'm sure, but everyone still likes calling him IVI.  Besides who does L337 internet speak these days.  Even Onion gave up his L337_P1MP name.   Besides IVI calls himself IVI.

You probably haven't realized it yet, but the internet has been reformatted. :tongue:

Edited by Fogel

I think Nvidia just senses that you don't like them IVI. Much like cats know I don't like them.

Most I'm sure, but everyone still likes calling him IVI. Besides who does L337 internet speak these days. Even Onion gave up his L337_P1MP name. Besides IVI calls himself IVI.

You probably haven't realized it yet, but the internet has been reformatted. :tongue:

I don't like them because they've burned me with laptops lol, desktops I've had more AMDs since they were the best card for the money I was willing to spend. Iwould and have had/enjoyed nvidia graphics...I loved my 8800GTX and 260GTXs...I even had a 9800GTX for like a day lol, and a 9800GX2 for less than a week. Probably never used the 9800GTX at all since I immediately upgraded to the 4870 then to the GX2 then back to the 4870 since the drivers for the GX2 were awful lol. Also I currently own an 8800GT for a solid backup gamer (I had paired it with my 4870x2 for physx and it probably contributed to blowing up one of my Silencer 750s :D) that my dad uses, the same one I baked back to life once so far... so :P

I do not call myself IVI, in fact I don't think I've ever had to refer to myself in 3rd person here :lol:

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Well you are the only one I know of baking laptops.  :tongue:

I do not call myself IVI, in fact I don't think I've ever had to refer to myself in 3rd person here :lol:

(points IVI to his very own thread topic) :lol:

Edited by Fogel

I think Nvidia just senses that you don't like them IVI. Much like cats know I don't like them.

Most I'm sure, but everyone still likes calling him IVI. Besides who does L337 internet speak these days. Even Onion gave up his L337_P1MP name. Besides IVI calls himself IVI.

I don't like them because they've burned me with laptops lol, desktops I've had more AMDs since they were the best card for the money I was willing to spend. Iwould and have had/enjoyed nvidia graphics...I loved my 8800GTX and 260GTXs...I even had a 9800GTX for like a day lol, and a 9800GX2 for less than a week. Probably never used the 9800GTX at all since I immediately upgraded to the 4870 then to the GX2 then back to the 4870 since the drivers for the GX2 were awful lol. Also I currently own an 8800GT for a solid backup gamer (I had paired it with my 4870x2 for physx and it probably contributed to blowing up one of my Silencer 750s :D) that my dad uses, the same one I baked back to life once so far... so :P

Look at the title of this thread... does it look like IVI's?

Haha :lol: how old is this lappy btw?

Well you are the only one I know of baking laptops.  :tongue:

(points IVI to his very own thread topic) :lol:

Look at the title of this thread... does it look like IVI's?

Haha :lol: how old is this lappy btw?

:pfp:

I'll say like 6-7 years old now give or take

I'm not blaming HP (I have an HP laptop again), but they really should have honored their warranty, or at least done something to help me out. 

I won't argue with that, should have kept at them

Edited by IVIYTH0S

I'm not blaming HP (I have an HP laptop again), but they really should have honored their warranty, or at least done something to help me out. 

They weren't having any of it, unfortunately. :/ That's when I ended up without a computer for over a year and ended up building my first rig. Good times, I remember paying $500 for a Q6700 and EVGA 780i mobo when the Q6700 was $550 retail. People were all jealous of my 10x multi when they had their crappy little 8x multi on their cheaper Q6600s. Goooood tiiiimes. :D

They weren't having any of it, unfortunately. :/ That's when I ended up without a computer for over a year and ended up building my first rig. Good times, I remember paying $500 for a Q6700 and EVGA 780i mobo when the Q6700 was $550 retail. People were all jealous of my 10x multi when they had their crappy little 8x multi on their cheaper Q6600s. Goooood tiiiimes. :D

See it was meant to be!

I bought the Q6700 as well... one of the best chips I've ever had... Traded it off to TacoHunter with my Abit X38 board... that was a sweet setup back in the day

Yeah I remember when my Q9450 arrived and I felt like the most badass person alive! (even more so when it achieved 4ghz)

I upgraded my Q6700 for the Q9450, it was such an improvement even if I could only hit like 3.8 ghz on the 780i. I was so happy when I got my P45, I finally hit 4.0 on the Q9450. :lol: