Bios flashing for Kepler cards

It will likely be card dependent and workload dependent too. Why worry when your clocks are holding? It's not an indicator of performance. Perhaps you have an unusually unleaky core. :tongue:

Well I'm not really worried, just trying to understand what is going on and of course, if it's possible to give the card more power for even higher clocks or better stability at current ones considering I never go over the low 60s in terms of temperature. So I think that the card is clearly under-performing. That's not to say that I have some sort of expectation for what it should be able to do since overclocking is luck based, but I do think that it's more than what I'm getting now based on my observations.

flashed my bios with an overvoltage and a higher power target. Now my overclock is 1306/1688 on a windforce gtx 680. Temperature still doesn't break 60C with a linear fan curve which i might just substitute for the stock one as it seems good enough. It's been stable all day for benchmarks and some games. Tomorrow I'll flash again with the new overclock.

EDIT: Forgot to say that even with the 1.2V and 150% power target my card now barely goes above 100%. Max I've seen is 103%. 

Edited by sack_patrol