Double Mobo Case?

I was thinkin about makin a server computer for LAN's with my spare parts, but then again I don't want to hall two PC's. Do they have any double side cases where you can have two mobos and two powersupplies? I was thinking maybe a cube likethis but then again I'd take anything. Thanks.

Not sure... haven't looked into them, I think your talking about those 1u and 2u things though right? I dont' really want one of those because you can't fit a full size processor fan in there and they use special motherboards right? Do these rack mount cases have seperate powersupplies or I am forced to have both computers running at the same time? Thanks, can't seem to find much on them.

EDIT: Well it seems the only ones big enough are those 4u cases.... and they are 400 bucks which I think is a little steep for a case. :angry: Maybe I'll have to build my own somehow.

Edited by Ghost2520

dude make it urself i wish more ppl would everyone should have some kinda mod project going all the time make it out of wood and if u have the means try metal

but i think mounting the mobo's back to back with a inch or 2 will b the best set up . it would b alot easyer to access them and it might help with air flow

another idea is make a clamping mecanism on the 2 cases and just attach them together when ur on the move cause if u decide to just take 1 u would b rooked if there were permant

dude make it urself i wish more ppl would everyone should have some kinda mod project going all the time make it out of wood and if u have the means try metal

but i think mounting the mobo's back to back with a inch or 2 will b the best set up . it would b alot easyer to access them and it might help with air flow

another idea is make a clamping mecanism on the 2 cases and just attach them together when ur on the move cause if u decide to just take 1 u would b rooked if there were permant

That sounds pretty good actually... but if it was wood wouldn't I have to worry about dust and stuff from teh wood particles?