Metro: Last Light

_TheAlexO

It also says all of that in the description for the video.

Consider mine the info for people who just watched the vid on here and didn't head to YouTube.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It also says all of that in the description for the video.

Consider mine the info for people who just watched the vid on here and didn't head to YouTube.

Fair enough. I'm weird and never do that though, so I don't think of it.

This game is easily twice as good as 2033.

From a stealthy ranger point of view the two games cannot even be compared. For anyone that has stealth ed the first real mission, you know what I mean.

The little things too (Maxed graphics, eye candy and physx) like the first time I came across a patch of fog and just played in it making it swirl or when I watched sparks fly from a welder. All through the opening sequence I dawdled and.listened and looked around.

More little things like needing to actually change each filter yourself not have it automatic. Even more effects on you vision from simple lense flares and water drops to blood splatters and grime that you can wipe of a button press.

Cannot get enough of this game but..... Artyom's voice change is doing my head in a little.

This game is easily twice as good as 2033.

From a stealthy ranger point of view the two games cannot even be compared. For anyone that has stealth ed the first real mission, you know what I mean.

The little things too (Maxed graphics, eye candy and physx) like the first time I came across a patch of fog and just played in it making it swirl or when I watched sparks fly from a welder. All through the opening sequence I dawdled and.listened and looked around.

More little things like needing to actually change each filter yourself not have it automatic. Even more effects on you vision from simple lense flares and water drops to blood splatters and grime that you can wipe of a button press.

Cannot get enough of this game but..... Artyom's voice change is doing my head in a little.

yes, his 2033 voice was softer, younger, less experienced...and yes the graphics are more polished than 2033...this is a good game and i hope the dlc's i paid for are coming soon...