Patriot Viper II Sector 7 DDR3 1800MHz 6GB Memory Kit

Nemo

I volunteer to proof-read OCC articles.

To reach the 1800MHz speed required, an increase of the bclock to 150MHz. What does this sentence mean? I think you wished to say "an increase to the...."

While big speeds are always nice when you are chasing records some people want don't overclock there systems...It's spelled "their" not there.

You guys do a great job and this is my favorite hardware site. If I can help with making a great product better, count me in!

Good review btw, I'm still trying to figure out what all the memory settings mean in my ASUS Rampage III Extreme :whistling:

To reach the 1800MHz speed required, an increase of the bclock to 150MHz. What does this sentence mean? I think you wished to say "an increase to the...."

While big speeds are always nice when you are chasing records some people want don't overclock there systems...It's spelled "their" not there.

You guys do a great job and this is my favorite hardware site. If I can help with making a great product better, count me in!

Good review btw, I'm still trying to figure out what all the memory settings mean in my ASUS Rampage III Extreme :whistling:

I fixed this before but I must have not hit the submit button. Anyways it should flow better now :)

I don't own one and am baffled too!

I finally just used the auto setting with the only manual change being to the speed of the RAM. It defaulted to 1333 when it should have been 1600. It's been working great for several days now. I have the Kingston HyperX KHX1600C9D3/2G.

Can't believe there's 3 pages of BIOS settings for DRAM for gawd's sake :rolleyes:

I finally just used the auto setting with the only manual change being to the speed of the RAM. It defaulted to 1333 when it should have been 1600. It's been working great for several days now. I have the Kingston HyperX KHX1600C9D3/2G.

Can't believe there's 3 pages of BIOS settings for DRAM for gawd's sake :rolleyes:

Well my understanding is that the DRAM settings are comprehensive for a reason - it's the very best MOBO out there by far. Keep your eyes peeled around here :)

I think you and the whole world are trying to figure that out. You need a real good understanding of what each setting does and how it impacts others.