Geforce 3d Vision - Not Your Father's 3d Glasses

Nemo

Looks pretty cool. I know there's no price posted yet, but did you get any feel for a price range at all? Are we looking at a few hundred or more like a grand? Any ideas? If priced reasonably, I would really consider something like this.

It's only a pair of glasses and an infrared device. I guess it would be like 200 bucks... But the thing is that you also need to buy a new monitor :( 120Hz refresh rate is mandatory.

That, and you need to have a very low response time to avoid smearing. I used to use a pair of glasses similar to these with my old CRT, doing 100 Hz was enough to avoid flickering and obviously ghosting wasn't a problem. They were pretty damn immersive but they cut frame rates pretty drastically.

Tigerdirect is awesome. I wouldn't trust anyone else but Tigerdirect for a monitor, have never had a dead pixel with them.

Any more than $30 and I'm skipping the glasses. To be honest I am more interested in the GTX 285.

Tigerdirect is awesome. I wouldn't trust anyone else but Tigerdirect for a monitor, have never had a dead pixel with them.

Any more than $30 and I'm skipping the glasses. To be honest I am more interested in the GTX 285.

I bought three monitors from them here in Nov and all three were bad including the 3 harddrives I bought as well. The only things that did work was the CPU's and the 10 kits of memory that I bought. <_>

I bought three monitors from them here in Nov and all three were bad including the 3 harddrives I bought as well. The only things that did work was the CPU's and the 10 kits of memory that I bought. <_<

Holy shiet. That sucks for you lmao.

I find it pretty stupid they only support nVidia cards with these though...there's absolutely nothing in the design that restricts the hardware they can run on. :/