Just about ready to buy this Haswell build, could you check it over?

theaterinterior

Well, the build is bought! I'm not sure what the etiquette is here for showing off a build, or if that's even allowed. But I am totally happy with this build. Best cable management I've done, super quiet and temps are sitting terrifyingly low. I'm not sure if there was something else wrong with my last build, but this one boots incredibly fast. 12.6 seconds apparently! (Although I don't remember where I saw that... I can't find the information now that I'm looking for it) I'm glad I got the encouragement here to go ahead with it!

Well, the build is bought! I'm not sure what the etiquette is here for showing off a build, or if that's even allowed. But I am totally happy with this build. Best cable management I've done, super quiet and temps are sitting terrifyingly low. I'm not sure if there was something else wrong with my last build, but this one boots incredibly fast. 12.6 seconds apparently! (Although I don't remember where I saw that... I can't find the information now that I'm looking for it) I'm glad I got the encouragement here to go ahead with it!

It is not only allowed, but welcome.

Start up a thread to show off all that sexy hardware, your wire management, and any custom touches :). Not as active of a tech forum as we used to be, but still plenty of people here that would love to see it.