Wolfking Gaming Mouse Tested

jammin

Actually this is the MVP version, this one is 45$ on NewEgg. The one at 30$ is the "plain" Trooper which is a bit slower and doesn't have the multi shot feature

Edited by Zertz

Actually this is the MVP version, this one is 45$ on NewEgg. The one at 30$ is the "plain" Trooper which is a bit slower and doesn't have the multi shot feature

Ahhh,, my bad about that. Yeah I have the one without the shot feature. Its fine too... i find that the mouses are way over sensitive anyway for my gaming needs. I usually have to slow them down to get a comfortable movement rate. Thanks for the correction.

Just a couple things more. I only paid $29 ea for the two Troopers that I purchased at Newegg. So the $44.99 retail as shown in this article can be reduced if you shop. One last comment about the mouse. The area of the mouse where your thumb will rest is curved very well to allow easy resting and retain a solid purchase on the mouse. The thumb doesnt inadvertantly hit the buttons placed there while moving the mouse around as with other mouses ive used in the past.

If you like the curve try the g5 it has a beautiful weight to it I am very impressed with it and I have tried a large number of different mice.