[SOLD] XPS 730x Case~Semi-loaded~

IVIYTH0S

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was a D0 I'd be interested in getting it to see if i can overclocked it higher than my 930. But if it's a C0 I highly doubt it'll do better.

The i7... Is it a C0 or a D0?

Never know til ya try ;) , I think the 965 has an unlocked multiplier doesn't it??

Yes it does, but maximum achievable multiplier can depend on cpu, motherboard and bios.

Oh of course...maybe I could try and find out what it can do in my machine :O

(To generate interest, after seeing what it can do)

Edited by IVIYTH0S

NVM 

Thought better of it LOL

I would love the case but agree shipping would be prohibitive! 

Yeah I wouldn't even know where to begin packaging this thing, let alone how much it'd cost (due to its weight and dimensions)

If it was a D0 I'd be interested in getting it to see if i can overclocked it higher than my 930. But if it's a C0 I highly doubt it'll do better.

Never know til ya try ;) , I think the 965 has an unlocked multiplier doesn't it??

Right, But C0's typically run hotter than D0's and heat is my prohibitive issue with my 930. I could run my 930 at 4.5GHz all day so long as i dont mind 90+c load temps... Lol.

Right, But C0's typically run hotter than D0's and heat is my prohibitive issue with my 930. I could run my 930 at 4.5GHz all day so long as i dont mind 90+c load temps... Lol.

That's what I hear, I'd consider throwing it in my machine to see what it can do but I think it'll sell for what it will regardless and I'm lazy lol

What's wrong with 90+ with IBT/Prime? :P

WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF MY PROCESSOR MELTING?  :teehee:

I actually got it up to 4.6GHz for an overclocking competition, it only ran one bench at that speed but impressive for air cooling and during the bench it only hit 95c... It was a fun little experiment! I really ought to get a better cooler, I bet i could overclock it even higher... I wont be happy until my PSU explodes or my motherboard catches fire...