Cooler Master Notepal U2 Plus Cooling Pad Reviewed

Bosco

I thought the price at $50.10 was kind of funny. I am so used to seeing .99 on everything.  :rofl:

They want those 10 cents from the buyers. :lol:

On a more serious note, descent  cooler. But lack of any other laptop cooler in the comparison list makes it more difficult to judge how it really is compared to other competitors int he market.

Still, a good review.

Not so sure where you pulled that price from either -- it's their older model now too as the U3 is out. :P

Newegg shows this at $24.99 before rebate...LINK

Its the price stated in the review. You've done enough now to know that each review also includes an MSRP.

Not so sure where you pulled that price from either -- it's their older model now too as the U3 is out. :P

Newegg shows this at $24.99 before rebate...LINK

Its the price stated in the review. You've done enough now to know that each review also includes an MSRP.

I was more asking Wassim why he ever said it was that price to start with...clearly it never was. Besides unless its an nda release it goes up with current pricing...

OCC uses market price not MSRP when possible. :cheers:

OCC uses market price not MSRP when possible. :cheers:

Still an irrelivent number to me though being in Australia and all haha.

Sorry for the late reply all. Im pretty busy with some family stuff. The price showing is the only price I found at the time of the review and it was on Amazon. Not sure where this 24.99 msrp comes from but sure as hell when I wrote my review the product price wasn't even available in the NA CM store and is not listed yet.

@Bluepanda: the link you have there is for the U2, the review is about the U2 PLUS which is a different/newer model. 

I will check on you guys when I have time lol