Sad truths about life- through humor

To be fair, even when it is known what you're talking about it is still inexcusable.

There are certain things that you can overlook, but never things like this.

Which is not to imply that my grammar and/or sentence structuralization is perfect, believe me it isn't, but I try my best to write coherently.

Everyone makes mistakes, but some people just don't care and that says a lot about them.

Text speech SUPER shorthand is even worse! :down:

Even while texting, I refuse to type shorthand 'txt' speech, I have to write it all out in full form.

It is more so acceptable to receive a text (or sometimes in a chat session) in 'txt' speech but when people talk like that in a forum (like OCC or something like Reddit) it honestly irks me.

Sure... sure... "Don't judge a book by it's cover." and all that but you're an ignorant cretin if you do and I WILL judge you for doing so.

:lol:

To be fair, even when it is known what you're talking about it is still inexcusable.

There are certain things that you can overlook, but never things like this.

Which is not to imply that my grammar and/or sentence structuralization is perfect, believe me it isn't, but I try my best to write coherently.

Everyone makes mistakes, but some people just don't care and that says a lot about them.

Text speech SUPER shorthand is even worse! :down:

Even while texting, I refuse to type shorthand 'txt' speech, I have to write it all out in full form.

It is more so acceptable to receive a text (or sometimes in a chat session) in 'txt' speech but when people talk like that in a forum (like OCC or something like Reddit) it honestly irks me.

Sure... sure... "Don't judge a book by it's cover." and all that but you're an ignorant cretin if you do and I WILL judge you for doing so.

:lol:

:withstupid:

I hate text speak, it was one of the reasons I quit my last job. :lol: