GTX 600s might release in April

Prunes

I have to admit I was surprised when Bosco said he had one of the two for one simple reason: no SLI in the review?

Bosco, if they want a picture, give them a picture. Take a different card, say a 520 or any AMD/ATi card, cover up the logos with duct tape, and write "GTX 680: AWWW YEAH EDITION" on it in green marker.

All we need to do is look at what history has shown us:

1. AMD always releases the next gen fastest single GPU card first!

2. NVIDIA releases their next gen line a few months later.

3. AMD no longer has the fastest single GPU card out :lol:

Maybe we don't have any history buffs out there? :pfp::rofl:

- Written by an AMD fan.

- Forward to be written after the Kepler release, when the 7970 is the 2nd fastest single GPU on the market of course, by Nyt :whistling:

All we need to do is look at what history has shown us:

1. AMD always releases the next gen fastest single GPU card first!

2. NVIDIA releases their next gen line a few months later.

3. AMD no longer has the fastest single GPU card out :lol:

Maybe we don't have any history buffs out there? :pfp::rofl:

- Written by an AMD fan.

- Forward to be written after the Kepler release, when the 7970 is the 2nd fastest single GPU on the market of course, by Nyt :whistling:

Add 4. AMD's fastest single GPU card has always been cheaper than Nvidia's fastest single GPU card

I have no doubt the GTX680 will be the fastest single GPU on the market, else Kepler would be a fail lol. But when it comes to oc'ing , thats what Im more interested in as I doubt that the GTX680 is going to match the HD7970 on the overclocking front...

You keep saying that Nyt, but just wait. The gtx 680's core freq will oc to about 80% over stock and memory about 65%!!!! :evilgrin:

Disclaimer: anything written above has not been proven nor will it probably never happen.

Add 4. AMD's fastest single GPU card has always been cheaper than Nvidia's fastest single GPU card

I have no doubt the GTX680 will be the fastest single GPU on the market, else Kepler would be a fail lol. But when it comes to oc'ing , thats what Im more interested in as I doubt that the GTX680 is going to match the HD7970 on the overclocking front...

ok then nyt.

i will be nice.

i will let you hold on to that last shred of hope you have for the extreme beast.

until kelper comes out :evilgrin:

@nyt: Buy a 680 after its releasae. :P

No way , I dont want to downgrade :P

ok then nyt.

i will be nice.

i will let you hold on to that last shred of hope you have for the extreme beast.

until kelper comes out :evilgrin:

Dude you're getting three 680s because two of them cant compare to my overclocked 7970 CF :lol:

Stop talking about beating me, try beating me with two 680s ... You seem so confident of Kepler so use just two 680s to compare apples to apples and not apples to watermelons lol

Once Kepler arrives, there will be a duel of epic proportion - HD7970 CF Overclocked vs GTX680 SLI Overclocked ... A fight for respect ... Which I will win :bow: