Nyt Ryda's Rig

Nyt

thumbsup3.gif Lemme know what you think of the 670! Briefly juggled the idea of getting one for my computer and putting my 570 in a different computer.

You should look out for results in my thread here : http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=192293&st=0&p=2030972entry2030972 - Going to be getting stock 670 results and compare them to my overclocked 580 ; and then overclocked 670 results to compare to my overclocked 580

My crystal ball says Nyt will have another 670 within 2 months. :rofl:

Nah, I dont like dual cards anymore... Its much nicer having one faster card

Nah, I dont like dual cards anymore... Its much nicer having one faster card

I expect this thought process to last up until you see results for 670 in SLI. :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Sold the GTX670 - didnt like it, Red Screens of Death with immature drivers and bad overclocking

Bought the Sapphire HD7970 OC Edition (Stock clocked after pushing a bios switch into position 2 at 1000mhz core and 1450mhz mem :D )

Probably going to push the card and get a nice 24/7 OC and then I'll be happy :)

Happy? No. In a month, you'll probably buy another 7970. :lol:

I had 2x7970s about 3 months ago :lol: Going to really try my hardest to stay on this card...

I don't even want to keep track of all the cards you've gone through, but going through like six different setups to end up in the same place you started (with one less card even) is pretty bad :lol: