Saints Row IV coming August 23!

DanTheGamer11

Some people don't mind the micro-content/transaction DLC. I don't have any interest in it but if it makes them money, I'm not going to complain that someone else spent $2 for a shark gun. I do hope they keep the unlockable invincibility stuff though. That was just so much fun and actually felt rewarding for putting so much time into the game.

i totally agree with the unlockable upgrades. made all those pimping & drug dealer activities in the first 2 games worth it. didn't mind the unlock system in SR3

to each their own i guess. i personally just felt that announcing 40 weeks of dlc and ~35 weeks of it being outfit skins / guns was too much and didn't really add any extra replay value to the game all those weeks after release. it just felt like stuff that could have been on the disc.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardware Requirements outed

Minimum:
Processor: Any Quad Core Processor (Intel Core i5 or AMD Phenom II X4) or 3.0+ Dual Core CPU
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 10 GB HD space
Video Card: 1GB Video RAM GPU w/ Shader
DirectX: 11
Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0C compliant sound card or equivalent onboard sound

Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 (4 * 2500 MHz) or AMD Phenom 9850 (4 * 2500 MHz)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 10 GB HD space
Video Card: Radeon HD 5850 (1024 MB) or GeForce GTX 260 GTS (1024 MB)
DirectX: 11
Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0C compliant sound card or equivalent onboard sound

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's not really that great of a deal...

All told, we came up with a total cost of only $629,974.69 for the contents of the SRIVSDWWE(akatMDP), the vast majority of which is taken up by the space flight and luxury car. This means you'd be overpaying by about more than 50 percent of the actual value of the contents (though taxes and such might eat into that a bit). Even for a joke package, that's a joke.