World of Tanks

WhenKittensATK

So retarded. I got a PzKpfw III Ausf. A (a light German tank) and they keep putting me in battles with medium and heavies. I go in with a couple teammates and I get killed with one shot. I've upgraded everything that I can and I still get destroyed.

Yep that tier is a pain to play. I went with the regular Panzer 3. The second I had enough to buy the Panzer 4, I sold the crappy Panzer 3.

The only way I found useful to play that, was just scouting (spotting enemies, then fleeing if they saw me). Never shooting at anyone unless I could trap a TD or a SPG alone.

Pre-release notes for final launch.

So apparently it seems this isn't a Free to Play game after all? It says pre-orders will start 2 weeks before the release. I'm so lost now, haha.

The game is still free to download and play online. However they are offering bonuses to those who want to pay for the game (although it is still free to play to all).

Expected Dates and Pricing:

Pre-orders - April, 2 weeks before the release.

Release Date - April. Hardwipe confirmed.

Prices for Gold - TBA, won't use the 1 USD = 1 EUR rate.

Available payment systems - TBA

Preordering Details:

Pre-order packages will be available approx two weeks before the game goes live. All in all there will be 3 options to choose from, each one contains certain amount of gold with discount and a premium vehicle (A-32, Pz. V/IV, M6A2E1), and a slot.

Here is example of the Russian Pre-orders (no prices shown :()

Pre-order stuff can be added to existing account.

=============

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9yubuHlIsY

This trailer reminds me of the Top Gear episode

Edited by Krazyxazn

The only issue I have with this game is the experience is just unfair. I get 5 kills in a round, as well as my team winning and I only get 400xp? That's a big problem for me. Also, the fact that my light tank does virtually no damge to anything 1 level higher than me

I just uninstalled it. Just drove me crazy.

Panzer 3 is pretty tough. Although it has the distinction of being in the Medium Tank class, its actually a Light Tank in disguise. Low armor and weak gun. The one thing that it has is speed. It's best played as a scout. Once you unlock the Panzer 4 it gets a lot better (actually a medium tank). Try playing at different times. I noticed the later you play the more higher tier tanks you will face. Once the game officially releases they will hardwipe everything, so everyone is back to Tier 1 again.

The only issue I have with this game is the experience is just unfair. I get 5 kills in a round, as well as my team winning and I only get 400xp? That's a big problem for me. Also, the fact that my light tank does virtually no damge to anything 1 level higher than me

You gain more experience the higher tier you are. However things cost a lot more the higher you get (so you're still feeling the long grind). Light Tanks aren't suppose to be damage dealers. They are used for scouting and flanking enemy SPG and TDs. If you want to pew pew things, buy anything but a Light Tank.

Edited by Krazyxazn

I am afraid i am hooked, spent my lunch hour on here and even forgot my lunch, also the end of my lunch hour. :ph34r:

EDIT: How did you get that sig krazy?

Edited by SpeedCrazy