[WTS] Onion's car fund!

Onion

I'd love to seea 1500cc hayabusa engine in the fiat 500. Slap a turbo on it and you would outrun ferraris and stuff!

if I was to do that...I would probably make it 4wd or put some WIDE tires on the back....just so I still have some traction....I would also mod it with a few luxuries ie. leather bucket seats, air con, bose sound system, sound proofing etc....but all that requires $$$

Edited by Il_napoletano

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drove another mustang today. Loved it. I think I'm going to go for the car that's the most fun, not the fastest car... By the way, Waco, 3.73 gears come as a factory option on mustangs. It's not a race car, just a really fast street car.

You were implying this was a race car that would be a pain in the rear to drive on a street.

Not at all. I said a real race car isn't something you'd want to drive on the street. :)

Either way, I won't be going for the car that's already been modified. I want to have the fun of doing it myself over the summer. I saw this one today, it had some work done to it, but it still had stuff it needed. I think this is gonna be the one...

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=33157&endYear=2013&modelCode1=MUST&showcaseOwnerId=582911&startYear=1981&makeCode1=FORD&engineCode=8+Cylinder&transmissionCode=MAN&maxMileage=100000&searchRadius=25&maxPrice=12000&listingId=318747825&Log=0

That hood. :lol: Looks like a decent driver car though I'd rip out the stereo in short order. :P

I don't listen to music in the car, especially not with an exhaust like that. I'm gonna be selling the amp and subs to a friend who is interested, and then part out the actual stereo (which is also upgraded) on ebay/craigslist to net me a couple hundred bucks for suspension (and rear tires lol). As for the hood, I kind of like it lol. I especially like the cobra bumper and green paint.

They're not too bad, I get the same gas mileage in the GTI, so it's not too bad.

Seriously? I would have expected you to get quite a bit better mileage with the GTI.

Seriously? I would have expected you to get quite a bit better mileage with the GTI.

I'm averaging 22 combined with the GTI, with a light foot and a lot of straight line travel. There's a thread on a mustang forum about gas mileage, most of the members get anywhere from 18 to 26.

Edited by Onion