Gaming Bundle from Zowie

Nemo

$87 for a mouse and a mouse pad?

I can buy a deathadder/G5/Intelli Mouse Explorer 3.0/MX518/Steelseries Ikari and a steelseries QcK Mousepad for a cheaper price. Which I am confident (IMO) will be of much better quality than the bundle.

Yeah I was being pretty lenient on that. I was thinking of saying that yeah you could pretty much go by a Deathadder, G5, etc and a Steelseries mousepad of the same size and still be at way less of a price tag.

So they essentially packed a rebranded Microsoft mouse, a rubberized mouse pad and a cloth bag and they're insisting that it is a "Professional Gaming Bundle".

Its okay to be the newbie in any given area/genre but when you fail that hard on your first try you need to just give up...

/facepalm

Nice review by the way, you did a good job keeping it civil and not blasting them the whole time.

:)

Yeah I was being pretty lenient on that. I was thinking of saying that yeah you could pretty much go by a Deathadder, G5, etc and a Steelseries mousepad of the same size and still be at way less of a price tag.

I think to a certain extent you should blast it. Honesty is something that's very hard to find on internet reviews, and if you make a habit of portraying it you will be well respected. Anybody can rant and rave about how neat their free product is, but I'd much rather read what they really think and hear a fair comparison. What would you tell your friends about it if they asked you one on one and were thinking of buying it? That's what I want to read in a review!

You don't have to tear them a new one. You can be respectful, but if you think it's not a good value you have the obligation to say so, IMO.

I think to a certain extent you should blast it. Honesty is something that's very hard to find on internet reviews, and if you make a habit of portraying it you will be well respected. Anybody can rant and rave about how neat their free product is, but I'd much rather read what they really think and hear a fair comparison. What would you tell your friends about it if they asked you one on one and were thinking of buying it? That's what I want to read in a review!

You don't have to tear them a new one. You can be respectful, but if you think it's not a good value you have the obligation to say so, IMO.

I think yeah you could have said it Compxpert, but in a way to blast them. Politeness is a must.

Something like: "If we look at what is currently on the market, there are better options. One could buy (...) instead."

This is not how I would talk to my friend honestly. I would rahter say like: "Aww man don't buy this crap! That Zowie bundle is just plain (...)!

Edited by The Smith