GTX 560's Reviewed

Bosco

yeah but if the 6950 1GB performs similar, he'll have a case ;) (as they should be around the same price)

And IMO, if cards are similar price and similar performance, I'd always choose the NVIDIA one - better driver support, PhysX and CUDA.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, is no1 impressed or confused by the fact that the OCed GTX 560 beats or is almost identical to the OCed GTX 570 in nearly every game? I know on OCC lately, many have asked 6970 or 470? Many have also suggested the 570 for this question. With the results of both of these reviews, why would anyone spend $100 more only to gain a tiny amount of vram for a card that on most of the OCC suite benchmarks performs under the OC 560? Although my level of excitment isn't where I thought it would be for the GTX 560 (partly due to how impressed I still am over the 460) I still see a card that is very impressive, especially where it is priced! 2 of thee are still cheaper than a GTX 580, and I'm sure you would get a nice performance increase! Any time frame on when we can see 2 of these puppies in SLI? I am very anxious to see how well they scale. Doesn't one of the reviewers (cough, cough) have 2 at his disposal ;)

Ya we do but it comes down to having the time. Doing dual based articles takes a lot of time. We are not a tiny little site that has all of the time in the world, we do more reviews in 3 months then most sites do in a year.

But there will be a multibased GPU article coming down the pipe. :)

Ya we do but it comes down to having the time. Doing dual based articles takes a lot of time. We are not a tiny little site that has all of the time in the world, we do more reviews in 3 months then most sites do in a year.

But there will be a multibased GPU article coming down the pipe. :)

music to my ears :biggrin:

music to my ears :biggrin:

+1

Means you need more reviewers. :whistling: