Bishop245 and Boinker are at it again

Boinker

I would almost say make it just blue and have everything around it in the case black. Maybe do some uv reactive stuff with the motherboard but that is all up to you. If i have the money laying around i may catch up the window and start drawing up plans. I just know you well enouh that you will probably not want just a square. Not sure if you are dead set on the lighting, color or anything anyhow. Lol

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok. New score tally. Frying your processor is worth 100 points and the board is worth 50....

So that's

Boinker: 153

Bishop: 1

Lower is better.... Thus week has sucked.

Always interesting to see what you guys have been doing. I agree with those GPU waterblocks looking sexy! And I wouldn't mind that WC setup you're sporting :happy:

After seeing the plexi gpu blocks it makes me want that ek copper plexi 2011 cpu waterblock. Be awesome with the lighting it already has then to throw in the clear block with rushing water.... Awesome right?? Maybe we could get a plexi top to replace bishops acetel top??

Something bishop and i cannot explain but we found some metal in the reservoir tonight. Lucily it is in the reservoir so we may be able to fish it out wih a magnet. Its black in color so we are pretty sure its either from the alphacool fittings or the radiator.... Hate it one the one in an fing million problems occur.

Hmm...do you have any stainless fittings or anything like that? Maybe it's just a piece of scrap that found it's way into your parts when you were installing them.

I am thinking it came out of the rad myself I think I am going to tear apart an old 20gb hdd I got laying round for its magnets to try and get it out through the fill port

No magnetic fetching tool? I have one for working on cars and stuff - it's a neodymium magnet on the end of a telescopic rod. They are lifesavers when dropping things in hard to reach places. :lol: