Corsair M60 or M65 opinions

Asking anyone who has had this mouse for a while for its durability, comfort, and just other thoughts?

I know mice is all personal opinion but I have used my Deathadder for a long time and just wanted to try a Corsair mouse since I bought a new rig with lots of corsair components in it. 

I don't play a lot of FPS, but I don't want the M95, too many useless buttons for me.

Thanks guys!

I have the Corsair M60. I must say that at first, I was somewhat disappointed by the small size
(you will most likely have to use claw grip) and it's weight, thinking that a aluminium frame
would weight considerably more than a plastic mice.

The claw grip was not comfortable at first for me as I was used to have a logitech G5 which is
a palm type mice because of it's size, and with all the add-in weight, is a bit heavier than the
Corsair M60. I adapted tho and in Hawken, my k/d ratio went from .6 to 1 just because of the claw

grip (you control more effectively with the tip of your finger than your wrist).

It is WAY, but WAY more smooth than my previous G5. The driver is kind of basic, but you can configure
every button (even L-R click) to your taste. I use the sniper button to emulate a key, so than ANY game
will work with this configuration. Once configured, you save it into the mouse and voil

Edited by StefenHeif

I love the M60, it is by far my favorite mouse.  It glides so smoothly on a Steel Series mat that I like hopping on the PC just game with that mouse.   Just like the weight of it, how it glides so well, how the buttons click, the tactile feel of it, and the overall construction of it.  Great mouse.