Reading Minidump Files

Braegnok

Hello, does anyone know of a simple Program to read Windows 8 Blue Screen Minidump files. I was using, Run, type C:\Windows\Minidump, and save to desktop. Then install Debugging Tools for Windows, and download latest symbols for operating system. Then need to go into symbols folder to find correct symbols file path to drag Minidump file into that and it will process the minidump file so I can read it. Royal pain

I hoped there was a more simple way to do this. And found WhoCrashed 4.01

The attachment is with WhoCrashed 4.01 software, the program works with one click, vary simple to use. 

PS: Also any information on the three crash codes would help, I thought my Catalyst drives were at fault,  they are same version I was running with for 3930K with no issues, and since upgrading to 3970X I'm getting random BSOD at default settings during video editing, streaming, basic testing,  Thanks 

Edited by Braegnok

Update, I think the BSOD issue may have been my Motherboard BIOS. I was using Ver.3101 2012.09.03 and just noticed Asus released Ver.3306 2012.12.20, a few hours ago.

Since updating BIOS and running same exact tests no issues yet, will know in a few hours if stable.

Thanks Euro,

After having another Bluescreen since updating BIOS last night. I found the issue this morning, turns out it was the damn Standard PS/2 Key Board on ACPI\PNO had faulty drivers. The issue did not show up in any Windows Device, and Windows Drivers were all showing OK,... Till I opened Catalyst Control and checked hardware, Drivers, conflicts and there it was plan as day a damn keyboard.

I replaced keyboard drives, and now the error in Catalyst Control is gone, And so are my BSOD issues. :wallbash:

Happy Holidays.

Edited by Braegnok