Watch Dogs

ClayMeow

They also want to make sure that what ships is perfect. It's a new IP, so if they don't grab people off the bat with it, it could flounder. GTA V and its online portion have had serious issues, but because it's Rockstar/GTA, the interest was there through the bug fixing and still there now.

• 2 months later...

Source

*Edit*

Can you post tweets on this forums like you can with youtube vids?

Anyways:

Min:
IntelCore 2 Quad Q8400 2.66Ghz or AMDPhenom II X4 940 3.0Ghz,
6GB RAM,
1024 VRAM DirectX 11 Shader 5.0 SCard: DirectX9
25 GB
Edited by ClayMeow
Linked to OCC article with all the relevant tweets

Min:

6GB RAM,
25 GB

Haha lol, this is like COD Ghosts all over again... 6Gb of RAM and a 1Gb Graphics card "Minimum" yet the game looks like and runs like crap. 

Really hoping this game's graphics isn't as laughable as all those Youtube gameplay vids.

Watch Dogs might be an overhyped flop, but I'm really hoping its not since it looked like a very nice game at E3.

Min:

6GB RAM,
25 GB

Haha lol, this is like COD Ghosts all over again... 6Gb of RAM and a 1Gb Graphics card "Minimum" yet the game looks like and runs like crap. 

Really hoping this game's graphics isn't as laughable as all those Youtube gameplay vids.

Watch Dogs might be an overhyped flop, but I'm really hoping its not since it looked like a very nice game at E3.

You can read my full article with more tweets addressing your concern.

Long story short: what was shown recently was the console version, not the PC version like was shown at E3 2012. We will get a new PC video prior to release to quell your fears.

video

Looks good on PS4 which is what I will be playing it on.

That looks worse than what was shown at E3 2012, which is why people are complaining. But what was shown then was PC and Ubisoft has confirmed that PC is the best-looking version.

video

Looks good on PS4 which is what I will be playing it on.

That looks worse than what was shown at E3 2012, which is why people are complaining. But what was shown then was PC and Ubisoft has confirmed that PC is the best-looking version.

Actually that September video looks quite good.

The March 2014 preview shows off what seems to be downgraded textures and lighting which appears much worse than what was shown before

^Particularly around 13 seconds in and around 1 minute in

Edited by Knight_72