3DMark Competition

The Smith

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update 3dmark06!

ok i made new score but my Gpu-z dint catch my Gpu score correctly would you accepted!

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/2568/bench6.png

This is a previous bench at 14482 points with good Gpu-z at 780/1934/975

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8783/bench5.png

I obtain 14526 points by OC my gpu 10 mhz higher on the Gpu with shader clock link 790/1959/975

I saw the error after closing software

If you want i can give you Gpu-z screen shot at this clock speed.

Man, you need a new GPU. :lol:

Yea for sure,i don't know if i can squeeze more of that 9600gt...i RMA my previous 9600gt sc and they send me this one and it OC like a dream with the stock cooling.Got black screen with the other one,this one probable got more voltage with a new bios.790mhz clock on the GPU with out a glitch in the benchmark,smooth grafix :rolleyes:

Rock

Yea for sure,i don't know if i can squeeze more of that 9600gt...i RMA my previous 9600gt sc and they send me this one and it OC like a dream with the stock cooling.Got black screen with the other one,this one probable got more voltage with a new bios.790mhz clock on the GPU with out a glitch in the benchmark,smooth grafix :rolleyes:

Rock

Thats the highest i have ever seen a 9600gt get stable. And i test a bunch of them, he,he. I just cant stop myself sometimes. You know after the build is done you kinda wanna see what she can do. Before they leave with the systems, I ask them if they want to run a few benches and push their new hardware a bit. Almost everyone I ask goes for it. the 9600gt was impressive for a mid range card when it first came out.

Thats the highest i have ever seen a 9600gt get stable. And i test a bunch of them, he,he. I just cant stop myself sometimes. You know after the build is done you kinda wanna see what she can do. Before they leave with the systems, I ask them if they want to run a few benches and push their new hardware a bit. Almost everyone I ask goes for it. the 9600gt was impressive for a mid range card when it first came out.

What is the highest clock you have seen before on a 9600 gt?

I would like you to edit the name of your verification please.

Other than that... nice! :)

Think I change what you meant. Also I think Kingsisher should be below me & nvidia_freak ;) Sorry Kingfisher :)

What is the highest clock you have seen before on a 9600 gt?

I tested a bunch and most make it to at least 730 but not always 1005 stable, i couldnt hardly get any that would even work at all above 770. the highest i got was like 768 stable but these were back when the 9600gt was still a newer card and they probably were 65nm. I was proud of that 768 cause it was so stable. But that was one out of many, many,many. By now all the 9600gts are probably 55nm, i dont know havent been installing them lately. I still can bet you very very very few get to run benchmarks at 790. Thats got to be pretty rare B:)

The current settings are really wierding out Windows 7 but the proper info can be read in CPU-Z and the nVidia control panel. Windows, 3DMark and CPU-Z all show different values but the CPU-Z reading is correct.

P14716

i7 920 w/ Cooler Master V8

Single GTX 280 @ 657 1208 1425

6GB @ 1675

MSI X58 Platinum

post-32087-1244068553_thumb.png

Edited by Geekspeak411