wmi event 10 error

bunkachunk

I down loaded a program from Olympus cameras and when I try to run the program I keep getting the same error message, Log Name: Application

Source: Microsoft-Windows-WMI

Date: 4/17/2012 2:03:27 PM

Event ID: 10

Task Category: None

Level: Error

Keywords: Classic

User: N/A

Computer: crazyhorse

Description:

Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WMI" Guid="{1edeee53-0afe-4609-b846-d8c0b2075b1f}" EventSourceName="WinMgmt" />

<EventID Qualifiers="49152">10</EventID>

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2012-04-17T18:03:27.000000000Z" />

<EventRecordID>3347</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />

<Channel>Application</Channel>

<Computer>crazyhorse</Computer>

<Security />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data>//./root/CIMV2</Data>

<Data>SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99</Data>

<Data>0x80041003</Data>

</EventData>

</Event> How can I take care of this problem?

Did you notice if there was both a 32-bit and 64-bit version of the program when you downloaded it? If so, are you sure you downloaded the 64-bit version? If there isn't a 64-bit version available you may need to install and run the program in 32-bit compatible (WindowsXP) mode.

Appears according to your sig that you are running Windows 7 64-bit. Is that correct?

Did you notice if there was both a 32-bit and 64-bit version of the program when you downloaded it? If so, are you sure you downloaded the 64-bit version? If there isn't a 64-bit version available you may need to install and run the program in 32-bit compatible (WindowsXP) mode.

Appears according to your sig that you are running Windows 7 64-bit. Is that correct?

yes I am running 64-bit. Think this is a compatible problem?

Since I don't use the particular software that is causing your issue, I can't confirm that this is solid fix. However, there isn't any harm in trying IMO.

Two other possible solutions;

Download and install:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64)

http://www.microsoft...s.aspx?id=18471

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x64)

http://www.microsoft...ang=en&id=15336

Could possibly be a problem with the application's compiler causing the issue if you don't have both of those Packages installed. Double check your Add/Remove programs list first and make sure they aren't already installed.