Getting Users Back

gebraset

Seems like we are getting a few more users back onto the team, I am guessing due to winter and the low cost of electricity now? Looks like road-runner is starting up the ol' farm again too! Let us hope, lol. :cheers:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If my family would learn to leave folding turned on on my main comp or just learn to restart F@H when it bsod's since my oc aint exactly stable atm but alas they don't no matter how many times I explain it to them

I am in summer and the temp right now is 34C and even just watching a movie right now everything is sitting just above 40C :-/ no folding for me.

I feel you. Its 29C where I'm at. On a positive note, Ill be going back to the states in less than a month, where it will be anywhere from -5c - 10c (25-50f ish). I'll start folding on my machines. Its been a long time since I've folded.

I have been crunching some for a team I started awhile back but your correct I needed heat and not turning on the central heat so I cranked them all up. My team is like 190 in ranks Team_Texas but at the point its not really going anywhere anymore with out help so I got tired of being there by myself, figure I would help out the team I started with. Maybe we can move up a couple notches... :whistling:

I feel for you guys, I never fold during the summer, especially here. The A/C is expensive enough and I surely do not need to be adding anymore heat to the air with folding machines, lol! But that is great that you'll be getting back into it once the weather comes down a bit.

And road-runner, I think I remembered you folding for another team when I first started folding here at OCC, but I'm glad that you are back to helping us out a bit, it means a lot. :wub: