Intel Core 2 Duo T9800 2.9Ghz

2GB Ram Expandable

160 GB Hard Drive

Intel Graphics

Wi-Fi and Wired LAN

DVD-RW

15.6 inch Screen

A/C adapter

This is about 2-3 years old in excellent condition.  Everything Works.  This has ran Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8.

This is a business class laptop, very reliable.

US and Paypal Only

$225.00 shipped

post-31849-0-24756500-1358186113_thumb.jpg

Edited by InCrYsIs

Unclear if operating system included.

Dell Outlet refurbished cost a lot more (2 or 3 or 4  times), but offer warranty, larger HDD, at least 320 GB, 4GB ram or more and new battery.

But Dell often offers  "discount codes."

ebay seems to top out around $360  buy now. Small sample.

newegg is irrelevant if you want a business class laptop, but makes for a particular buyer. Population here may be too small.

Edited by ohldboy

1280x800 and when I unplugged from wall said 4.5 hours on battery.

I hate to be "that guy" but I think 4.5 hours would only be attainable with the display off, wifi off, bluetooth off, harddrive off, processor on lowest *power saving* multiplier.....and even then I don't see that attainable (new, let alone used)

I had a 25W Core 2 Duo laptop from your generation (P9500) and I don't think I ever got over 2 hours with it with a brand new battery (I had lowered my voltages with software also)... and yours is sporting the 35W 'T' series chip.

1280x800 and when I unplugged from wall said 4.5 hours on battery.

I hate to be "that guy" but I think 4.5 hours would only be attainable with the display off, wifi off, bluetooth off, harddrive off, processor on lowest *power saving* multiplier.....and even then I don't see that attainable (new, let alone used)

I had a 25W Core 2 Duo laptop from your generation (P9500) and I don't think I ever got over 2 hours with it with a brand new battery (I had lowered my voltages with software also)... and yours is sporting the 35W 'T' series chip.

9 cell battery.