Steam Autumn and Winter Sales Dates Leaked

ClayMeow

@clay you dont actually regularly read that blog do you?

No, there was a post about it on another site.

Steam sales always start at 1PM Eastern time. Sometimes it will take a few minutes for things to settle down so no need to buy right at 1.

:withstupid: I figured everyone knew Steam's standard operating procedure :lol:

Just bought the Walking Dead series for $12.49, and Limbo for $2.50

I'm tempted by The Walking Dead.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing really grabbing me so far. Darksiders 2 is the same price it was in that Daily Deal not long ago, and I still think waiting for a GOTY version would be best.

i preordered it but only started playing last week, i'm not enjoying it nearly as much as i enjoyed DS 1. the whole rpg style loot / gear & skill trees is well done but i feel it gets in the way of the hack n slash that i enjoyed so much in the first one. plus the environments feel gigantic but it makes progress feel real slow and padded. im ~8hrs in and at a rough estimate based on achievement progress i'd say at most 1/3 the way through the game more likely 1/4. Buy it at some stage because i hope to see a DS3 & 4. :thumbsup:

damn you steam :mad: . i've been really good all year. i've knocked 11 titles off my pile of shame, and finished 12 of the 18 games ive purchased throughout the year with a couple in progress. And you threaten to unravel all that in the next few days.

i noticed some of the inde titles greenlit are on sale Gianna Sisters is 40% for entire sale, postal 2 is 50% off, mcpixel 33% off.

For the record: the 5th episode of the walking dead came out today so if anyone was waiting for the whole thing to be playable in one go you can now.

i noticed some of the inde titles greenlit are on sale Gianna Sisters is 40% for entire sale, postal 2 is 50% off, mcpixel 33% off.

Gianna Sisters is tempting. I almost went in the kickstarter for $10, so it's even cheaper now. The game is gorgeous and it has a unique concept, but I found the demo overly difficult - though to be fair, I was using keyboard/mouse and didn't try a gamepad, which seems like it would be easier with.

For the record: the 5th episode of the walking dead came out today so if anyone was waiting for the whole thing to be playable in one go you can now.

Good to know. I really should resist though.

Gianna Sisters is tempting. I almost went in the kickstarter for $10, so it's even cheaper now. The game is gorgeous and it has a unique concept, but I found the demo overly difficult - though to be fair, I was using keyboard/mouse and didn't try a gamepad, which seems like it would be easier with.

Good to know. I really should resist though.

i think ill be limiting myself to 3 games this sale: Gianna Sisters, Hotline Miami & Spec Ops the Line. cant think of anything else i'd want to pick up. maybe Max Payne 3 if its 75% off

Not sure if I'm willing to spend $33.49 on XCOM: Enemy Unknown, despite my high desire to get the game. Still a bit too rich for my tastes.

Just my opinion but I bought it at full price and am happy with my purchase.

Just my opinion but I bought it at full price and am happy with my purchase.

Oh I for sure know I'd play the game for hours on end and be beyond happy with it. I was a little (ok, a lot) pissed when the demo ended so suddenly right before it was going to get awesome. I just don't know if I want to swing $33.49 on it right now.. but luckily I have today to think it all over.