So yeah... this is basically how I view my dream WC setup.

Andrewr05

For years now I've been wanting to delve into watercooling, but I've wanted to hardline everything instead of using tubing.

This rig I came across is not exactly like I had in mind, but it is a great execution.

It is gorgeous isn't it?

x7hAE9d.jpg

BUILD LOG

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I duno .. 17 fans and 2 480 rads is super overkill . I much rather have 4 fans and 1 for 99% the same temps

Agreed, but its just the execution and cleanliness that I like, not the entire build.

I duno .. 17 fans and 2 480 rads is super overkill . I much rather have 4 fans and 1 for 99% the same temps

I don't think a single rad would keep all that cool...

My dream WC setup would be a giant water tank (made of copper or maybe aluminum) and have an internal pump that'll cycled the water from the block on the CPU/GPU and not need any fans and the pump would be silent or near silent inside the large resevoir tank and there'd be enough surface area to cool the water to ambient or near ambient.

Another wild idea (if stupidly wealthy) woild be to replace my box spring with an identically sized copper slate that the water would pass through and give off its heat to...while it automatically heated my bed lol.

Another wild idea (if stupidly wealthy) woild be to replace my box spring with an identically sized copper slate that the water would pass through and give off its heat to...while it automatically heated my bed lol.

Nice!

hard lined loop looks awesome and much sophisticated and tidier imo.

such a challenging work to do. need precise measurements/bends with the pipes. 

i wonder how much pipes/fittings would be wasted if i make the attempt...or everything ends up at trash :lol: