[Sweepstakes] GEAR UP. GAME ON FOR LIFE

El_Capitan

Two ways to enter:

a.Entry Method #1: Purchase a qualifying NVIDIA product from select retailers during the Promotion Period. At time of purchase, retailer will provide a coupon with instructions on how to enter the Sweepstakes. Access the Promotion website listed on the Coupon and follow the instructions provided to enter the Sweepstakes. To be eligible, Entrants will be required to provide their full name, complete street address, phone number, date of birth and e-mail address. Each separate purchase is eligible for another entry.

b.Entry Method #2 (non-purchase method): Hand-print your full name, complete street address, phone number, date of birth and email address on a 3” x 5” piece of paper or card, insert in an envelope and send via U.S. Mail to: “Gear Up. Game On For Life.” Sweepstakes”, PO Box 8486, Melrose Park, IL 60161-8486. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by April 16, 2012 and received by April 22, 2012 or they will be disqualified. You may enter as often as you wish, but each mail entry must be mailed separately in a separate envelope.

http://www.geforce.com/LandingPage/gear-up-for-life/official-rules

Special Provisions for Canadian Winners: If a resident of Canada is selected as a potential winner, the potential winner will be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a timed, mathematical skill-testing question, to be administered by the Sweepstakes Administrator (see Section 9 below) either by mail, telephone, e-mail, or fax (at its sole discretion) before the awarding of the prize.

Well now I'm screwed

Special Provisions for Canadian Winners: If a resident of Canada is selected as a potential winner, the potential winner will be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a timed, mathematical skill-testing question, to be administered by the Sweepstakes Administrator (see Section 9 below) either by mail, telephone, e-mail, or fax (at its sole discretion) before the awarding of the prize.

Well now I'm screwed

Saw that and I laughed a little on the inside. Seriously, why?

Kind of weird how New Yorkers are excluded when Rhode Island is typically the state barred from contests.

Sucks that you have to buy a video card for one of the entry methods, but I suppose I can always write NVIDIA a bunch.