OCC Awards 2012: Comments

EuroFight

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coolest car award for me plzkthx.

Only if you put a V8 in it.

Would prefer it if he dropped 2013 Nissan GT-R running gear but if was gonna be a V8 at least do it the justice of Altima gear.

What with all of the hate on me ? :lol: Surely I am not deserving of the Most Bannable or Most Annoying title

I guess its true that you can't annoy yourself... but you sure make up for it on the rest of us. :tongue:

What with all of the hate on me ? :lol: Surely I am not deserving of the Most Bannable or Most Annoying title

I guess its true that you can't annoy yourself... but you sure make up for it on the rest of us. :tongue:

Hit the nail right on the head lol. 

Who is your nearest competitor? Onion I suppose? :lol:

I think I'm only still getting nominated for that award because people think of how I used to be 4-5 years ago. :lol: I did get most improved after all. :P

Edited by Onion

I really mostly just like to see who gets Most Bannable and Most Annoying but I am kind of suprised all the Help sections were included except System Builds.  That sees a lot of traffic, surprised it wasn't included.

I really mostly just like to see who gets Most Bannable and Most Annoying but I am kind of suprised all the Help sections were included except System Builds. That sees a lot of traffic, surprised it wasn't included.

Haha didn't notice that before

I really mostly just like to see who gets Most Bannable and Most Annoying but I am kind of suprised all the Help sections were included except System Builds. That sees a lot of traffic, surprised it wasn't included.

I have some plans for the 'Most helpful' members awards this year (pending staff approval), unfortunately the System Builds section was left out based on the response from previous awards, but I hope the awards that are there will make up for it.