CoolIT ECO A.L.C. Water Cooling Kit Tested

Nemo

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be putting the stock temperatures into the next comparisons. Compared to a stock cooler its a great cooler but to some of the high end coolers not so good but for a quiet solution you could do much worse.

• 5 months later...

a silver for getting beat by just about every single air cooler you have on the board? how do you get a bronze or just get a fail ? dose it need to catch on fire ?

when was the last bad review posted on this site ?

With two fans (good ones) it can outperform an NH-D14

It's just tested as it was delivered, which TBH is sub-par (at least IMO.)

a silver for getting beat by just about every single air cooler you have on the board? how do you get a bronze or just get a fail ? dose it need to catch on fire ?

when was the last bad review posted on this site ?

I guess being quiet doesn't count for anything?

There is lots of reviews that don't get awards you just have to read them

HEHE!!! UPS knocked on the door and brought me mine tonight!! YAY! Not too shabby. It was definately a pain in the butt to mount to my board. I ended up breaking off the screw caps and screwing them with the bare brackets. Turns out you have to buy a special backplate from them if you have a plastic backplate -- which 95% of AMD boards come with... but I'm an engineer and made it work! Can't complain for free. :) Also had an extra blue fan from my old CPU cooler that I added to the radiator for push pull air flow.

Haven't run too many tests yet but so far it's about 15 degrees cooler at full load. So thats exciting.

PURDY! :thumbsup: