i luv katy perry

cjloki

Those are Katty breasts????? Yummy 

lol no, fooled me at first too though! :)  Her name is Vicki Blows but there are some Katy Perry posters in his room so I didn't technically lie, I just deceived. :tongue:

attachicon.gifdistracted.jpg

from grammy awards and yahoo news,...can you believe it, they say this is distracting attire...

Yes - but I am easily distracted by boobs.   Trying to get my buddies to go to the sports bars her since they are having lingerie week!

What exactly is the illuminati anyway?  Wiki didn't have anything useful to say.  I keep seeing people talk about it as if everyone knows what they are and what they're doing but I have yet to see anything substantial.

What exactly is the illuminati anyway?  Wiki didn't have anything useful to say.  I keep seeing people talk about it as if everyone knows what they are and what they're doing but I have yet to see anything substantial.

Your best bet is you tube and books.  They are a "secret society".

People deny they exist and it is considered a conspiracy theory but people in entertainment have gone on record that it exists.  Documented records exist as well.

Edited by InCrYsIs

Ya that is all I picked up - secret society.  Ooooooooo, SEKRET!

YouTube is where I keep seeing it mentioned.  Wikipedia says they some believe they control things - like the world.  Someone on YouTube says it means they sold their soul for money.

Whatever.  I have no use to know what they do.  I was just curious why so many talk about them as if they know what the Illuminati stands for and what they do but somehow there is no information on them what so ever.  Seems odd.   How does everyone know about the illuminati and know to hate them?   :dunno: Wouldn't join them but wouldn't stop me from doing a motor boat (and moar) on Katy Perry.