When will my Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch get android 4.0?

Guest Black gold saw.

I prefer Launcher Pro myself (over Touchwiz), i run an Epic 4G with keyboard. Overclockable to 1.4ghz but still run 1.0ghz as it's still butter (but I UV'd as far as I could go stable) with the great ROM I'm running.

LauncherPro I've found to use the least memory, and it's customizable as hell.

I don't have any interest to upgrading to ICS, it seems like just all pretty things but my phone is perfect the way I have it set up now. To be fair I haven't read up on what makes everyone's pants shrink when they talk about ICS, so if someone would like to enlighten me and save my lazy self the trouble of looking it up, I'd love you lol.

I may get this and then be set for life on this phone: :evilgrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrQEm-F50hQ

Edited by IVIYTH0S

:lol: ahahaha just bricked my phone like a total noob and couldn't recover with pc companion ect had to wait an hour on a sh|t download to reflash my phone but now running a lovely custom gigerbread rom and music works again as well as a rather sizeable overclock and other speed mods and an underclock of 50% on the min CPU state for those idle times :D

:lol: ahahaha just bricked my phone like a total noob and couldn't recover with pc companion ect had to wait an hour on a sh|t download to reflash my phone but now running a lovely custom gigerbread rom and music works again as well as a rather sizeable overclock and other speed mods and an underclock of 50% on the min CPU state for those idle times :D

Keep in mind that at idle, the CPU on the phone should be able to underclock itself

Keep in mind that at idle, the CPU on the phone should be able to underclock itself

The oc is a 40% oc on max and a 50% uc on min (or idle clocks) I am lucky that I have one of the phones that appears stable at both sides min and max it definitely makes things faster when i need them and should bump up my life when idling. Going through the pain of installing all the custom apps and mods ect to get it running schmick

Well being the careless and carefree idiot I am I bricked my phone twice more :lol:

Turned out I also deleted the ftf file I needed to reflash :pfp: had to download again (wonderful way of spending 20mins)

Tried two more roms got stuck in a bootloop due to being careless (I was eating dinner watching tv and not paying attention to what I was doing at all haha)

Finally happy with the Rom I am running and have just finished tweaking it and my god is it wonderful to hear clear and crisp audio.

Whatever Sony Ericsson/Sony did in their update it was wrong in every way sound is better now and songs don't glitch anymore. Everything runs so much smoother and quicker now.

So black and gold saw rooting and flashing your phone ain't something to worry about and bricking your phone is more of a pain in the arse than anything. I was careless and can't believe I repeated the same mistake twice first bricking wasn't my fault my laptop battery died while rooting......okay yes it was my fault I was careless :lol: