CM Storm Sirus 5.1 Headphones Reviewed

Nemo

I have these, always been a hardcore beyerdynamic user. Nothing beats it when it comes to music (which is my main focus along with gaming)

Mine were actually even more expensive because I added leather ear pads, custom colors and my online nick engraved into the side (ordered directly from the beyerdynamic store)

What other headsets have you used? (Or headphones, for that matter)

I'm very curious about how these stack up. As I said, a friend of mine had them, but sent them back in favor of Sennheiser PC360's before I could try them.

What other headsets have you used? (Or headphones, for that matter)

I'm very curious about how these stack up. As I said, a friend of mine had them, but sent them back in favor of Sennheiser PC360's before I could try them.

I have tried the pc360's too, great sound by all means. For gaming they are about the same as mmx300 but for music.. I also own the razer megalodon which has good sound but doesn't come close to beyerdynamics in my opinion.

Most people won't really notice much difference unless they have a good soundcard though.

Also, the beyerdynamics are the most comfortable of them all, especially if you like closed headphones.

Just my opinions though, doesn't have to mean anything for anyone.