Official 2012 OCC Christmas Contest

Bosco

Working on it guys. We had a lot to ship and still stuff to go.

As for TT I spoke with them on Thursday and they said it was sent up for ordering. If I don't see anything in here in the next week I will hit them up.

Thanks, don't mean to bug you.

I used the Enermax Ostrog to build my kids PC. Should be a good entry level gaming machine for them. 3 girls and they all love gaming. My oldest is a beast in FPS games.

Asrock A75 Extreme 6

AMD 3870k APU

16GB 1866mhz Ram

I used a Black Genesis that was sent to me from Prolimetech months ago.

Inwin GreenME 750w

2 x 320GB No raid.

and my old HIS 4870

Thanks again OCC and Enermax

22587407360764966187.jpg

I might take it apart to do some custom work on it. Just wanted it up and running first. I think they would love something different then everyone else. I might go with a little pink in it but not too much.

The setup looks great. :)

I used the Enermax Ostrog to build my kids PC. Should be a good entry level gaming machine for them. 3 girls and they all love gaming. My oldest is a beast in FPS games.

Asrock A75 Extreme 6

AMD 3870k APU

16GB 1866mhz Ram

I used a Black Genesis that was sent to me from Prolimetech months ago.

Inwin GreenME 750w

2 x 320GB No raid.

and my old HIS 4870

Thanks again OCC and Enermax

22587407360764966187.jpg

I might take it apart to do some custom work on it. Just wanted it up and running first. I think they would love something different then everyone else. I might go with a little pink in it but not too much.

The setup looks great. :)

Thanks! The kids love it. They can play all the newer games with Good frame rates and res. Best part is they are not on my desktop anymore. I made some trades that allowed me to get some parts to upgrade my box too. So in about a week or so Ill post pics of my new build.

Got my bench a few days ago! Such an interesting outfit, being able to access everything so easily is awesome. Sadly, I had to solder the included cables onto the switches since the connectors that were crimped on were far too large to hold securely, but it's not a big deal. I gutted my old rig and rebuilt it onto the bench, which I am now using as a XBMC/Media server. Quality is superb as well. Perfectly finished paint, and it's built like a tank, very solid and heavy. I have already been eyeballing a place where I could mod in a radiator, and there is enough room for a 240 while retaining a spot to mount a hard drive. I quite possibly could fit another 120 rad with a modular psu. Though cutting it up would make me die a little on the inside. Pics tomorrow. 

Maybe Dave told them to ship it pony express :rofl:

lol

With Chinese New year and PDXLAN going on things are slow.

They ship it from china or something? I could have driven two hours and picked it up from microcenter....

Ah well, it will be soo much more exciting when it does get here.

Maybe Dave told them to ship it pony express :rofl:

lol

With Chinese New year and PDXLAN going on things are slow.

They ship it from china or something? I could have driven two hours and picked it up from microcenter....

Ah well, it will be soo much more exciting when it does get here.

Not TT but some of the other stuff came from there is coming from there.

Next week I will know about TT for ya