Mushkin Callisto Sandforce Sf-1200 120Gb Ssd Reviewed

Nemo

The bottom line for anyone is always about money. In business to make money. The players in this category of memory keep adding small performance enhancements in various ways to justify taking as large a bite out of our wallets as possible. They dont want the price to come down on these SSD's they just want more sales and mo'money. I can live with conventional HD's in Raid"0" for the time being and suffer the performance gap in my gaming life.

Better to get the SeaGate Momentus in a Raid "0" set-up, for one-terrabyte and pretty darned good performance for substantially less money than one SF-1200 120Gb.

• 4 weeks later...

I was looking at SSD's earlier today. Found this review by OCC and liked what I saw. So I decided to see how much it was going for over on Newegg.

Much to my delight and suprise: The newegg site was boasting that this drive had recieved a OCC gold award!

a) This is awesome that Newegg is using this as a selling point. Even more main-stream anyone?

b) This is awesome that OCC is becoming more and more renowned across the internet.

Completely awesome, Keep it up OCC!

Jager

Link for Reference

Edited by Hienrich Jager

I was looking at SSD's earlier today. Found this review by OCC and liked what I saw. So I decided to see how much it was going for over on Newegg.

Much to my delight and suprise: The newegg site was boasting that this drive had recieved a OCC gold award!

a) This is awesome that Newegg is using this as a selling point. Even more main-stream anyone?

b) This is awesome that OCC is becoming more and more renowned across the internet.

Completely awesome, Keep it up OCC!

Jager

Link for Reference

Sweet, they actually updated it! It used to simply say "OCC", which I feared wouldn't be recognizable by people. I'm glad it's now the full name!