Got a New case :D

you've got the point with the insulations, i'll strip it off if that's my case. a few decibels of humming noise doesn't bother me anyways and i will reserve the "dynamat" for the car instead :evilgrin:

even with that front door open? or time to grab those aftermarket fans, push / pull more air? :dunno:

anyways, it's my first time seeing this case and it looks nice for me. cable management (i can go nuts routing/hiding my cables around :teehee::evilgrin: ) , airflow looks good either (i wonder if that door kept shut/open makes any diffence) and the number of HDDs it can take; winner! :thumbsup:

very nice case! the airflow is good once you installed some more fans, i went with the black and white theme (that is why i bought two fractal design fans), cable management is great. airflow is good enough with the vents no point opening the door :teehee:

it would make a little difference but seriously have a look at the side intake around the door it lets plenty of air in. Issue in summer is that it is a metal case filled with insulation that will nicely trap heat :-/

excellent point :cheers:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...