ci7 920 OC wont go 4.0GHz

emperor496

Don't run a 20 multiplier. Ether do 21 if you can or 19. They really don't like even multipliers.

multiplier changed.. running 200x19 now.. but requires more Vcore to stabil.. I guess I'll get the temps issue handled first before going more..

About your temps since no one asked "that i saw anyway" what is your specific cooling solution? It seems to me that it is inadequate to say the least if your temps are going that high unless its extremely hot in the room you have your machine setup in. 

my rig is running @ 4.2 GHz (200 X 21) with 1.422 VCORE (stable) and my temps are only 25

About your temps since no one asked "that i saw anyway" what is your specific cooling solution? It seems to me that it is inadequate to say the least if your temps are going that high unless its extremely hot in the room you have your machine setup in. 

my rig is running @ 4.2 GHz (200 X 21) with 1.422 VCORE (stable) and my temps are only 25

Liquid Cool.. swiftech block on CPU, Ek block on my GPU, triple fan rad.. up to 3.8ghz, I use only 2 fan 1200rpm on my rad, now I have install one more, change the original 2 with higher rpm.. temps now are 40