OCC CES 2011 Coverage

Bosco

hey good job on the build contest...

sneak me one of those boards and I'll give you a cookie ;)

or a hug...lol which ever you prefer ha ha

...but if ya give the doc a cookie, he's gonna want a glass of milk...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just finished reading the antec page and I'd like to ask, what exacty did they do to the six-hundred to update it? It looks exactly the same as my antec six-hundred. Did they get rid of that stupid moonroof window thing that provides me with a veiw of the top of my DVD drive that I can't actually see because the window is tinted and there are no lights anywere near there.

Honestly, I'm not exactly sure, that's why we didn't mention much. But we had photos, so we included it. The Sonata IV and One Hundred were the main "new" cases shown.

Corsair looks good,where is asus and msi?? :rolleyes:

Patience, grasshopper!

MSI's MOA event was just posted, which has a little teaser. We'll have the MSI booth up a little later.

Samsung booth and no GW2? :( Was the line long?

Razer is suppose to have this new portable gaming device, Switchblade (Concept model).

Gaming on an Atom? :( But it has one of those cool led screen keys that change icons on the fly depending on the game you play.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Agreed...

Brilliant... The coverage is great and you guys did a superb job (not that I'd know if it wasnt lol) and the reading was great. I really look forward to some of these products in the future. I really liked seeing the AMD ITX stuff and the great news on Palit. I am glad they are back

Godd job you guys, Kudos to another successful year of coverage

Samsung booth and no GW2? :( Was the line long?

Razer is suppose to have this new portable gaming device, Switchblade (Concept model).

Gaming on an Atom? :( But it has one of those cool led screen keys that change icons on the fly depending on the game you play.

Didn't see GW2. Samsung booth was huge and didn't know it was there. Certainly didn't stand out if it was there day 1 when we were there.

As for Razer, we should have that up later today. I actually took video of the switchblade in action, but I doubt I'll be able to upload that yet. Will probably haveto wait til I get home to upload all videos.

I've just finished reading the antec page and I'd like to ask, what exacty did they do to the six-hundred to update it? It looks exactly the same as my antec six-hundred. Did they get rid of that stupid moonroof window thing that provides me with a veiw of the top of my DVD drive that I can't actually see because the window is tinted and there are no lights anywere near there.

Spoke to Christoph from Antec for you and updated the article:

Antec is also updating its Six Hundred and Nine Hundred Two gaming cases. The latter features a black interior like the One Hundred, but contains a USB 3.0 port in the front. Aside from the addition of a USB 3.0 port on the 902, both cases now feature a large CPU cutout to make installation of a heat sink even easier, as well as cable routing holes and more space behind the motherboard for cable management.

Looking good so far guys, sweet exclusive coverage of that Mushkin item. Be very handy for the water cooling crowd. I kind of want some of the RAM kits, like the Mushkin and Patriot ones. :lol: Be nice to pick up 8GB of one of those.

Oh, and Krazy, check the front page some because we're putting up a bunch of press releases. Including the Razer Switchblade. :P