It's Official!

BluePanda

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats!

Though you should reserve the term "diploma" for high school...that's a degree :tongue:

I know in the US they generally refer to all them as diplomas, but not so in other countries, so foreigners may think less of you if you say diploma...and there are already plenty of other reasons to think less of you ;)

Congrats!

Though you should reserve the term "diploma" for high school...that's a degree :tongue:

I know in the US they generally refer to all them as diplomas, but not so in other countries, so foreigners may think less of you if you say diploma...and there are already plenty of other reasons to think less of you ;)

I got the same spiel from Andrew when I got my degree, so don't be worried. :lol:

Congrats Amanda! All official and everything. Now get everything packed (maybe bubblewrap Waco) and move to New Mexico! :D

Congrats!

I got the same spiel from Andrew when I got my degree, so don't be worried. :lol:

I don't think I told you people would think less of you though....that's just for Amanda :lol:

Congrats!

I don't think I told you people would think less of you though....that's just for Amanda :lol:

I know it's a DEGREE -- I earned it. 

I've got a job already -- so they must not think too much less of me. 

Don't make me throw shit at you in Vegas. :D

What are you, a monkey? :tongue:

He may be a monkey (and a cute one) but at least he's not a Yankee. haha