1366--->1155 or 1150?

:woot:  that 3770K and motherboard just about has me.... I am literally holding back my mouse hand from clicking the PM for him. This is what I get for not considering i7s :pfp:

Well I pm'd him and offered $270, let's see if he bites! :D

Lol, that didn't take long. I was still replying to your post before it got edited.  :lol:

Yeah... I don't think I'm gonna beat that deal, even my cheapass knows when to spend the extra :P

Plus I just realized that my motherboard might still fetch a pretty penny, CHECK THIS OUT!

I even have the original box and accessories too, this upgrade may not be as much as I thought!

Edited by IVIYTH0S

:woot:  that 3770K and motherboard just about has me.... I am literally holding back my mouse hand from clicking the PM for him. This is what I get for not considering i7s :pfp:

Lol, that didn't take long. I was still replying to your post before it got edited.  :lol:

Yeah... I don't think I'm gonna beat that deal, even my cheapass knows when to spend the extra :P

Plus I just realized that my motherboard might still fetch a pretty penny, CHECK THIS OUT!

I even have the original box and accessories too, this upgrade may not be as much as I thought!

Yeah, premium X58 motherboards can fetch a pretty penny. It's like the C2Q's still being sought after when Sandy Bridge was released, except there's a lot of XEON LGA 1366 Hexacore CPU's selling for as low as $80 that people are interested in.

Yeah, premium X58 motherboards can fetch a pretty penny. It's like the C2Q's still being sought after when Sandy Bridge was released, except there's a lot of XEON LGA 1366 Hexacore CPU's selling for as low as $80 that people are interested in.

Time to sell my X58 boards! 

I sure hope mine will following that trend...he took the deal but I'm just waiting for his paypal email now...

I remember how long Core 2's remained overpriced, that was sickening but I was able to cash in on it to make my transition to 1366 less painful. I did see the xeon hexas selling for decent prices but I'm pretty done with this platform. Silly triple channel :rolleyes:

Not before I do!! You better not oversaturate the market :P

I sure hope mine will following that trend...he took the deal but I'm just waiting for his paypal email now...

I remember how long Core 2's remained overpriced, that was sickening but I was able to cash in on it to make my transition to 1366 less painful. I did see the xeon hexas selling for decent prices but I'm pretty done with this platform. Silly triple channel :rolleyes:

Not before I do!! You better not oversaturate the market :P

LOL, As long as I have chips I will have them. Both the 920 and 980 are in daily drivers so you are safe for now since you always need a spare.