You can choose only one

damian

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pokemon any time, i already have a sexslave that does what i command and its only fun for like 2 time a day if you are really desperate.

a lightsaber is ''meh'' compaired to riding on a back of a chrizard exploring the world and pick up chicks along the way ofcourse.

Edited by WarWeeny

Pokemon require skill to use, you need to be able to properly command your Pokemon or else it will just rampage around, kill people and generally become a nuisance.

Lightsabers, while completely awesome, also require much more skill than most people think.

I'm pretty sure I'd have a problem not injuring myself with a 'normal' sword with just one face thats dangerous, let alone one where from every angle it cuts.

And as far as sex slaves go I'd say they're overrated (obviousy not from personal experience but yeah...), if you have a girl/boy friend, FWB, wife/husband then you should have all the sex you need.

What crazy sexual things does the average person think are out there, that you would even want to do, that the average person isn't already interested in?

After all this though, I'd choose the lightsaber, but only after I trained in physical swodsmanship.

dude the women is the best choice unless you want to use a pokemon rule the world !

edit: to be fair you should add a male sex slave because ive been told women like when men do not talk and do what women say . did i say this comment came from a feminist?

Edited by hornybluecow

Pokemon require skill to use, you need to be able to properly command your Pokemon or else it will just rampage around, kill people and generally become a nuisance.

Lightsabers, while completely awesome, also require much more skill than most people think.

I'm pretty sure I'd have a problem not injuring myself with a 'normal' sword with just one face thats dangerous, let alone one where from every angle it cuts.

And as far as sex slaves go I'd say they're overrated (obviousy not from personal experience but yeah...), if you have a girl/boy friend, FWB, wife/husband then you should have all the sex you need.

What crazy sexual things does the average person think are out there, that you would even want to do, that the average person isn't already interested in?

After all this though, I'd choose the lightsaber, but only after I trained in physical swodsmanship.

:lol: leave it to Andrew to come up with such an insight thought process on this type of discussion.

Building on your comments:

You also have to feed a Pokemon and if you do anything fun with it, you know a group like PETA will get after you.

Sex slaves are illegal so one call to the cops and they will get after you.

Lightsabers are copyrighted and trademarked but I don't know if they are patented, being a fictional device. That means that with a lightsaber I could disassemble it, learn how it works, patent the technology, and get rich just from licensing it, so I wouldn't have to care about it when Lucasfilm lawyers get after me about something.

Lightsaber, all the way.

Isn't there one option for "All the above".  At least its there on all the multiple choice tests I gotta take.

If I had to pick one and one can't be the one option of all the above than I agree with Clay.  I would take the live in maid that wouldn't argue with me.   While that option sounds degrading to women I would assume females have the choice of a male sex slave so if they wanted a live in man maid that mowed the lawn without complaints that would be ok too.

And as far as sex slaves go I'd say they're overrated (obviousy not from personal experience but yeah...), if you have a working hand then you should have all the sex you need.

fixed ;P