Corsair Giveaway

Bosco

My favorite Corsair product that I've used (and still use) are my XMS modules. They were fast (at the time) and I liked the heat spreaders. My favorite Corsair product in general, however, is probably the 600T...ever since I saw it at Computex two years ago. I like the color and look, as well as its spaciousness.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite corsair products have to be the white 600T case (it just looks AWESOME) and any of the Hydro series. I have looked at these products for awhile with envy and I am just waiting for the time I will be able to get my hands on some of this stuff. (Some free stuff would really help me out in this area!!! :biggrin: )

My all time favorite Corsair product is my 16GB Flash Survivor, purely because of what its been through. I've taken it in the ocean (on accident), dropped it off a the third floor of a building (on accident), and put it through the washing machine (on accident). The case broke from the fall, but the drive is still working fine!

Currently, my favorite Corsair product is the Nova SSD I'm using. Very speedy little drive, the start up times on Windows alone make me always want to run an SSD. Cold boot, reboots, you name it and I'm back into Windows in seconds instead of a minute or so on a mechanical drive. It has never given me any problems and I've been using it for about a year straight through.

While I'm not currently running them, the Corsair XMS sticks I have were great as well. Very high overclocking potential, so I'm definitely keeping them for a future build.

It's a toss-up between by Corsair Vengeance RAM and my Corsair AX850. The Vengeance hasn't given me any problems, but I've been impressed by the quality of the AX850. So I'd say that's my favorite. I love that where the connectors meet the cable, there isn't any multicolored sheathing showing, it's all just black. While that might be a problem if I tried to fix or modify it, I don't really plan on doing that. Of course the Corsair quality is the most important factor.

I bought a kit of 8g corsair dominators DDR3 when I upgraded from socket 775 and absolutely love them.

The pricepoint is amazing for the timings, the performance is top notch and the red heat sinks look beautiful in my case.

Hands down the best set of memory I've ever owned.