What You Running

road-runner

I am running 2-7970s is all right now, I have 5 total will crank some up this winter...

282,380 PPD Avg.

Edited by road-runner

1-7970 1-7990 and usually 5 cores on my cpu (as soon as i get this psu overloading figured out)

and maybe a 8800gt that machine is probably dead, the kvm switch is to far away to check (about 18 inches) i have 3 dedicated folding machines, 2 are down for maintenance/upgrades and the third is the one that might be dead

i have a stack of graphics cards waiting to go into the farm

3 7770's, 650ti, 5770, 2 gtx275's 

if i can get what i got going happy i'm thinkin 400k, on the 30th i got almost all of it going perfect and got 376k

if i could stop gaming and avoid anymore hangups that is

Folding right now on just 1 R9 290X and my CPU for a 212K average over the past 2 weeks. 

I have plenty more to back it up but the power company may take more of my check than I want. 

....the power company may take more of my check than I want. 

That my friend's is my problem at the moment.  Though I think I'm going the fire up the GTX 770 I finally got back from Corsair and make sure I don't get any crashing/other issues for a few days at least.

I've got a couple friends and family type computers around running CPU clients giving me ~25K ppd that rather sadly puts me #13 on the team for daily production.  

Screw it time to go crazy again and see what kind of ppd I can hit by the end of the week :lol:

i'll be folding listening to music, air conditioner running, then i start lead casting in the basement, and every time the ac kicks on the same time as the lead pot, lights go dim lol

Yeah...My mainrig, server, 10,000 btu window unit AC and a Brother MFC-9010CN share the same breaker...If the printer takes very long to heat up when the AC is on and all the PCs are at full load it will be the straw that breaks the 15A camel's back :) Though swapping the 1035T to the i7 in the mainrig and the server to the i5 from the old Core 2 both it much more efficient PSUs SO FAR hasn't tripped it this summer.