Gtx260 Graphics Card Reviewed

Nemo

Yah no kidding - Think there was only two games where the 4870X2 demolished this card. Some games definitely favor Nvidia more and some definitely favor ATI more.

Is this the first review of a 216 core 260 that OCC has done? If so, can future reviews distinguish it with 260/216 please?

Thought I had that in the intro... goes to check..... yup got it there. :rolleyes: The GTX280 it was beating on was an overclocked card , when you look at the performance against a stock GTX280 then you can see just how special this one is.

When is this card coming out?

Should be out now.

Thought I had that in the intro... goes to check..... yup got it there. :rolleyes: The GTX280 it was beating on was an overclocked card , when you look at the performance against a stock GTX280 then you can see just how special this one is.

Should be out now.

I googled everywhere and checked the xfx site for anything and I couldn't find it. I'm so glad you reviewed this, I was on the verge of getting the EVGA 260 GTX FTW, but since this is much cheaper and has slightly better performance I can't wait to find it and buy it! Go Christmas! ;)

Edited by Harima

Yeah I can't find this anywhere, not one online retailer has them. Was this a limited edition that we missed out on or something?? I really want one of these!

and XFX's website is horrible, they DO list two black editions but dont have any detailed specs on them, I wouldn't want to get stuck with a core 192 yuck! (and they also claim they are out in stores but they aren't)

Edited by IVIYTH0S

I did say _future_ reviews. ;) This review was perfect, just a humble request for upcomming reviews.

And definitely agree, this is a beast of a card.