Mass Effect 3

InCrYsIs

• 1 month later...

according to an article on kotaku, BioWare's letting you pick the official female Commander Shepard to determine what she'll look like in-game and on the special edition's box art. (News Link that fem sheppard will be on the CE box art)

all you gotta do is "Like" one of the six on facebook link

• 4 weeks later...

destructiod has a new video interview up (skip to 0:32 to get straight to the first question)

summary points:

- ALL characters will make a return. they may not be squadmates but everyone will make an appearance to have their stories wound up. the interviewer asked if this included dlc characters and repsonse was All characters no matter how big or small.

- Combat overhauled - more aggressive enemies, can flank enemies, shield carrying enemies, easier sheppard movement in combat,

- More Customisation - All powers now have 6 options in their growth trees,

- Weapon mods - change look, feel and how they operate

- All classes can use all the weapons

- kinnect support - not mandatory, completely optional. used to order squad mates in battle, speak sheppards lines. combat still controller controlled

While I like the idea of all the classes being able to use all the weapons, I wonder how that will be handled. Since in the past two games only the soldier could use virtually all the weapons, then the others had it parted out. Weapon mods should be fun, I just seriously hope we get an actual inventory system this time.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...