Apple to give away $15 for reception issue!

DanTheGamer11

Me and my dad have an iphone and I get better signal then any of my friends here with their nokias...I don't know what it's like with US networks...but I have a few friends that have an iphone 4 and they say it never gives them any problems... :thumbsup:

for here it all depends on the carrier, the big ones are telstra, optus and vodaphone

all work well inside cities and large towns, but telstra is the only one that works well outside heavily populated areas

Me and my dad have an iphone and I get better signal then any of my friends here with their nokias...I don't know what it's like with US networks...but I have a few friends that have an iphone 4 and they say it never gives them any problems... :thumbsup:

It is not the networks that are an issue it is that just holding the phone (bare no cases or anything) can completely cut out signal. Which is a huge flaw.

http://m.youtube.com/?dc=organic&source=mog&hl=en#/watch?v=03PQyWp0mWE

If you haven't tried it with your phone yet, go do it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apple's mission statement as they put it:

To make electronic devices and modern computing available to even those who aren't tech savvy.

Translated to plain English:

We sell cheap hardware, manufactured even cheaper, at sky high prices.. because our customers don't know any better.

I was so happy when Steve Jobs kicked the bucket.

Typed from an Android device :P

Apple's mission statement as they put it:

To make electronic devices and modern computing available to even those who aren't tech savvy.

Translated to plain English:

We sell cheap hardware, manufactured even cheaper, at sky high prices.. because our customers don't know any better.

:rofl:

So true!

..but anyone happy that he died is seriously f'ed up.

+1

it's one thing to disapprove of someone...it's another to be happy they died...Steve Jobs R.I.P

you guys may say apple is rubbish...but I don't see you running a computer enterprise...;)

+1

it's one thing to disapprove of someone...it's another to be happy they died...Steve Jobs R.I.P

you guys may say apple is rubbish...but I don't see you running a computer enterprise...;)

I'm pretty sure some of the folks on here do run a computer shop though. :P

Personally, I feel the same way, I don't celebrate his death, but I'm wondering how many of you that lecture others about it might have celebrated someone's death before? I'm sure there's a good number of people on here that were happy to hear the Osama Bin Laden was killed. :whistling:

Edited by Deathmineral

I'm pretty sure some of the folks on here do run a computer shop though. :P

Personally, I feel the same way, I don't celebrate his death, but I'm wondering how many of you that lecture others about it might have celebrated someone's death before? I'm sure there's a good number of people on here that were happy to hear the Osama Bin Laden was killed. :whistling:

I said enterprise as brand....not shop :rolleyes:

and I don't think Steve Jobs went round killing people...for no reason

He may have been a jackass...but anyone happy that he died is seriously f'ed up.

:withstupid: I'm not happy he's dead, that's mean. He and I didn't see eye to eye but he was a HELL of a rich con artist

I said enterprise as brand....not shop :rolleyes:

and I don't think Steve Jobs went round killing people...for no reason

Only killed people who had to work overtime to buy Apple products lol

Edited by IVIYTH0S