Top Gear

ekiM

But my car wants to kill you!

@daniel I did happen to see that episode. I was just telling Tjj that I love the dodge viper. Something about the way it looks.

But I would rather drive this! custom-big-rig_xlcc.jpg

Yeah? Well my car wants to kill everyone. You can only drive it on the fearri test track because it is too dangerous to drive anywhere else. You literally can not take the Enzo Fxx home, it is that dangerous.

The viper though is just too bulky. Too much American muscle and not enough German or British sexiness. Just ask James may.

I don't understand the truck though. It is ugly and causes traffic. The only good thing is that it has comfy seats ;)

Tj the Viper actually holds some pretty good records.

Especially at that one track there, I think it's called the "Nurburgring" or something, I'm not sure.

It's kind of no big deal though...

:teehee:

I am fully aware of the performance of the car. It can go fast, no doubt about it. It just isn't that pretty though.

dodge-viper-srt10-coupe.jpg

ferrarif430italia_lead.jpg

See the difference?????? One has a giant engine, the other has curves and appeal. The dodge Viper Reminds me of vin diesel and the Ferrari reminds me of Daniel craig as james bond. Now the girls are going to flock to vin diesel in the viper, but the women are going to go to james bond in the Ferrari. ;)

The viper is all about power, but the Ferrari is about elegance and grace....AND POWER. I would rather have all three than just one :P

(((Plus, the Ferrari 458 has 10 more cores than the GTX 560 448. So logically it should only cost about 330 USD :woo::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: )))))

Yeah? Well my car wants to kill everyone. You can only drive it on the fearri test track because it is too dangerous to drive anywhere else. You literally can not take the Enzo Fxx home, it is that dangerous.

The viper though is just too bulky. Too much American muscle and not enough German or British sexiness. Just ask James may.

I don't understand the truck though. It is ugly and causes traffic. The only good thing is that it has comfy seats ;)

How can you call that ugly? Its a work of art! BTW I used to be a truck driver until I hit 2 small things and knocked over a poll in new york city. The sad thing was it took over 2 hours for the police to get there and they didn't even want to write a report about it. unforgettably while waited 2+ hours I had already told my company. Who would have thought that the cops would have said Oh well. They were shocked when I told them that I had already told my company. I was raised to tell the truth so I guess that new yorkers dont!

The viper is all about power, but the Ferrari is about elegance and grace....AND POWER. I would rather have all three than just one :P

I quite enjoy the looks of Ferrari and Maserati and Porsche and Aston Martin and Jaguar etc, but I enjoy brutish things just as much.

The Viper to me is a VERY good looking car, it certainly isn't elegant but I prefer form over function most of the time anyways.

:SHRUG:

Thats what makes it fun! If you want a car to hug the corners then go with a Subaru! BTW I want a Subaru STI

Or a Caterham 7. I want a Caterham .

Also, I think that truck is ugly. Has it been lowered because it looks like it could run into some trouble with a speed bump.

Edited by danieljury3

I quite enjoy the looks of Ferrari and Maserati and Porsche and Aston Martin and Jaguar etc, but I enjoy brutish things just as much.

The Viper to me is a VERY good looking car, it certainly isn't elegant but I prefer form over function most of the time anyways.

:SHRUG:

See the viper looks wayyyy to much like the corvette. If there was one type of car that I hated (besides the nissan 360 and 370) it would be the corvette after the 1980s. To me, it has too long of a front, it is all disproportioned, and it is basically nothing more than 4 wheels a seat, a steering wheel, and of course a giant engine. Even if I were to compare it to another muscle car, say the Ford GT, you would see a massive difference in design. The key is that the Viper does not look aerodynamic. If it does not look aerodynamic then 1 of two things went wrong. 1 the people who designed the car tried to give it a look rather than letting the lines and engineering shape the look itself (lambo, and Ferrari are masters at this), or 2, it doesn't look aerodynamic because it isn't. I would put money on the later because it would partly explain the poor traction control. ;)

BACK to the topic............................

Has anyone else seen the episode where they tried to make the boat cars?