[WTS] PS Vita 3G/WiFi Bundle

gebraset

Looking to sell a PlayStation Vita 3G/WiFi Bundle system. I have played all of the games that I would like to on it and would just like to let someone else share the same experiences.

The console shows slight signs of use on the edges, maybe with one or two scuff marks. The screen is perfect due to it having a screen protector on it still. No box comes with the product however.

Included elements:

PlayStation Vita Console w/screen protector applied

Little Deviants game w/out case

3G card

8GB removable storage

Hard shell zipping case

Charging cable with adapter that allows charging via electrical outlet

PayPal is the only form of accepted payment. Pictures can be provided if requested.

Asking $200 with free shipping within the 48 continental United States.

Edited by gebraset

Honestly, I think you're asking too much for a used system. I paid $200 for the AC3L bundle brand spankin' new. Yes, you're offering a slightly larger memory card than bundles do and a carrying case, but I think you should consider dropping it to $150 if you really want to get a buyer.

It's certainly a great system though for anyone who has been on the fence.

Unless you have the WiFi only version, I see no way that you paid such a low amount, lol. Brand new this system is going for 254.99, and used on Amazon I am seeing 187.00 with 3.99 shipping, good condition with no description. So from the research, I believe the price is decent. But, I will lower it as I am hopeful for a sale.

Asking price with free shipping to the contiguous US states, with Little Deviants case now since I have located it: $190