Wired or Wireless Keyboard & Mouse?

d3bruts1d

Wired or Wireless Keyboard & Mouse?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. I use...

• a wired keyboard AND mouse.
    • a wired keyboard but a wireless mouse.
    • a wireless keyboard but a wired mouse.
    • a wireless keyboard AND mouse.
    • a notebook / netbook with a trackpad.
    • a notebook / netbook with a wired mouse.
    • a notebook / netbook with a wireless mouse.

Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend and the Superbowl. It's Monday, which means time for a new OCC poll. :) This week, we want to know what kind of keyboard and mouse you have. Still using a wired set, a wireless set, or a combination? Also threw in a couple of other options for our note/netbook users. ;)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually have both a wired and and wireless mouse hooked up to my desktop at the same time, so I wasn't sure how to vote. I also have a netbook that I use on a daily basis, and wireless keyboard on my back up rig. So really I vote yes all of the above.

I use a wired keyboard and wireless mouse.

I don't really like the setup on the new logitec wireless keyboards.

I used to own the MX700Duo and it was like the best set of components I ever used, and now you cannot find them unless there refurbed.

Just never saw the point in wireless - a few cables aren't gonna hurt, are they? What are you doing, playing guitar Hero with your keyboard? The only wireless set I ever had taught me the definition of the phrase "driver hell"...

Wireless keyboard and mouse (both MS so no issues with having to install drivers). Wires just get in the way, and I have enough of them round the back of my computer already.

As I use my computer with my TV as well, it also makes it easier to maintain control without having to keep looking over my shoulder.

I use a wired keyboard and wireless mouse.

I don't really like the setup on the new logitec wireless keyboards.

Same here and as I live in an apartment building I would rather a wired keyboard. Slim chance I know of my keystrokes being logged wirelessly, but if it's wired there is zero chance..... paranoid eh? :unsure: